Quadrant implies four. Whatever trait – characteristic, truth, belief, Model of the World – no matter what you want to overlay into this tool, you will notice that there is a half-full and half-empty side to everything. The Quadrant Tool allows you to move around your experiences – your data points – your “evidence” – that you have unconsciously labeled as “bad” or “good” and reframe them.
Watch this short video for a detailed explanation of the tool!
Want to learn how to use the Quadrant Tool for yourself? Click here for a short exercise
For further explanation of this tool, listen to this 7 minute audio track:
Sign up for our Newsletter!
- How to Overcome Anxiety and Turn It Into the Adrenaline of Greatness!
- The Difference Between Sales and Closing – The One Thing That Will Make You a Better Salesperson
- The 14 Presuppositions of NLP
- How to improve communication – Your problem isn’t what you think it is
- How to influence your children (including everyone around you!)