Do you ever wonder why there are so many divorces and separations, or why so many couples are unhappy? The following list gives you the main reasons… 1. Your psychology is built around avoiding failure and as a consequence, if you don’t get a divorce, you are successful. You are not focused on creating […]
When you look at what creates success in most relationships, most people think of their love or relationship as “good” or a success because they haven’t had a divorce or it’s better than other relationships that they see. Or if you had a divorce or a broken heart, good for you might mean that your […]
Think of all the arguments and conflict you have in your relationship. Most of the time, these conflicts are not the real discrepancy: they are not the real point of pain. They are only those vehicles that are safe enough and close enough to the real issue so that the conflict and drama may be carried […]
Sign up for our Newsletter!
- How to Overcome Anxiety and Turn It Into the Adrenaline of Greatness!
- The Difference Between Sales and Closing – The One Thing That Will Make You a Better Salesperson
- The 14 Presuppositions of NLP
- How to improve communication – Your problem isn’t what you think it is
- How to influence your children (including everyone around you!)