ADD is a myth, it does not exist as they teach it to you today. What is ADD? You know it as an Attention Deficit Disorder because kids can’t sit in classrooms because they have a hard time focusing. I’m not going to dispute that the symptoms can create challenges, but I am talking about […]
When the alarm clock of life goes off, do you wake up? Hit the snooze? Eventually grumble out of bed? Or do you jump out of bed with passion and excitement because you are sooo excited to be you, to be living your life? The video below shows you how you can do that… Most […]
Most people when faced with difficult times will only continue to do what they have always done, but they will work it harder, be more persistent, research more, intensify, or even just get louder! As the times get even tougher (like the abyss many are in now,) they will just continue to intensify all these […]
Procrastination creates a huge obstacle for achieving goals, being successful, and managing your time. This can create numerous problems, both psychological and physiological. This behavior will tend to create higher levels of stress and anxiety which has negative effects on the nervous system and hormone level. It can also create feelings of inadequacy, low confidence, […]
Sign up for our Newsletter!
- How to Overcome Anxiety and Turn It Into the Adrenaline of Greatness!
- The Difference Between Sales and Closing – The One Thing That Will Make You a Better Salesperson
- The 14 Presuppositions of NLP
- How to improve communication – Your problem isn’t what you think it is
- How to influence your children (including everyone around you!)