In consideration of my ongoing and continued participation in training, coaching, education, and related activities (collectively, “coaching”) to be provided by Inevitable You®, Inc. I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- The coaching is not intended as, and should not be treated by me as a substitute for, medical, psychological, emotional, sexual, or spiritual advice, diagnosis, prescription, recommendation or cure by trained professionals.
- Each person has unique needs, and should engage in a program of treatment, prevention, cure, or general health maintenance only in consultation with a licensed, qualified physician, therapist, or other competent professional.
- Inevitable You®, Inc. makes no guarantee or warranty of any sort concerning the outcome of the coaching. INEVITABLE YOU®, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY CONCERNING THE COACHING PROVIDED BY INEVITABLE YOU®, INC. INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY NATURE WHATEVER.
- The effectiveness of the coaching is dependent on my understanding and practice of the principles I am taught by Inevitable You®, Inc. Only I can decide whether these principles are applicable to my particular situation, as well as whether or the extent to which I should integrate or practice them in my life.
- I HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY CLAIMS I NOW OR MAY IN THE FUTURE HAVE AGAINST INEVITABLE YOU®, INC.., ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION WILLIAM SUMNER (COLLECTIVELY, THE RELEASEES), FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASEES IN CONNECTION WITH THE COACHING, AND/OR THE USE OR INTEGRATION OF PRINCIPLES LEARNED IN THE COACHING INTO MY PERSONAL LIFE. THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER EXTENDS TO AND INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DISEASE, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS SUSTAINED OR CAUSED BY ME, WHETHER SUCH INJURY WAS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR RECKLESSNESS OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASEES.
- I HAVE IN THE PAST AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE COACHING I RECEIVE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS INEVITABLE YOU®, INC.., ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, ON AN ONGOING BASIS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS AND COSTS OF ANY KIND OR FORM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION FEES AND COURT COSTS) SUSTAINED BY REASON OF OR ARISING OUT OF THE PRINCIPLES LEARNED BY ME IN THE COACHING, OR THE INTEGRATION OF THESE PRINCIPLES INTO MY PERSONAL LIFE.
- In entering into this Agreement I have not relied, and am not relying upon any oral, written or visual representations or statements made by Inevitable You®, Inc. I confirm I am at least eighteen years of age and understand this Agreement prior to signing it. This Agreement will be binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executor, personal representatives, administrators and successors.
- I agree that this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without giving effect to those principles of conflict of laws which might otherwise require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any claim against Inevitable You®, Inc., its employees or agents, shall be filed only in the County of Douglas, Colorado.
- If any portion of this Agreement is invalid, the remaining portions shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the final and entire understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes completely all negotiations, discussions and prior agreements, oral or written, between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof; it may not be amended, modified or changed, nor shall any waiver of any provision hereof be effective, except by an instrument in writing and signed by all parties hereto.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
- How to Overcome Anxiety and Turn It Into the Adrenaline of Greatness!
- The Difference Between Sales and Closing – The One Thing That Will Make You a Better Salesperson
- The 14 Presuppositions of NLP
- How to improve communication – Your problem isn’t what you think it is
- How to influence your children (including everyone around you!)